We aim to provide the highest standards of service to those who do business with us and our policies are designed to provide you, the customer, with the highest standards of service.
If you decide, having paid for an item, that you wish to cancel the order then you may do so by email to the companies address and if that cancellation is received prior to the despatch of your order then the money will be returned to you without deduction.
If you have received your purchase from us in good condition but have decided that it no longer suits your purpose simply return your purchase to us undamaged and intact and we will refund your money in full provided that this is done within one week of receipt.
If, in the unlikely event, you receive your purchase in less than pristine condition immediately return the item to us and we will replace it provided that this is done within one week of receipt.
We will despatch your purchase within two working days of receipt of your order and payment, your purchase will be despatched to you using first class post.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customers details with any third parties.
Terms and conditions for Teacher Training
This contract is made on the 19th of May 2014
Between The Y. Lee trading company Ltd of Flat 1 25 St Aubyns Street, Hove, East Sussex and the customer
…………… Herein after called the student
The company agrees to provide the services set out in the first schedule to this contract and the student agrees to pay the cost of those services as set out in that schedule
- On the signing of this contract the student will pay a non refundable deposit of £50
- The student agrees to pay the balance due 4 weeks prior to the commencing of training
- The student agrees to attend the training course on the dates and at the times specified in the second schedule
- It is agreed that the student is unable to claim any refund of the training fee should the student fail to attend at the time and place agreed in this contract
- If for any reason the company deems it necessary to reschedule the training notice in writing will be given to the student and the student will have the opportunity to attend the reschedule training session or may elect to receive a refund of the fees paid with the exception off the £50 initial deposit
- The company agrees to provide instructors that are competent in flying yoga
- The student warrants that they do not suffer form any ill heath that would adversely affect the training session and the student warrants that any such ill health if it exists will be drawn to the attention of the company in writing not less than 3 weeks prior to the training session. The company may elect to decline to train the student because of any underling heath issues Should the company decline to train the student the student will receive a refund of one half of the balance of the Training fee paid
- The student will ware suitable clothing for the training sessions and if in doubt will seek the advice of the company
- The student will follow the directions and instructions of the instructor during any training session
- Should at any time during a training session the student feels any form of adverse reaction he or she will immediately inform the instructor who will log such information in the incident log the student will be asked to sign the incident book to verify the symtems
- The student warrants that they have taken ot suitable medical insurance for the training course and that they will if requested by the company produce evidence of such policy of insurance
25 St Aubyns Street,
Tel No: 01403865096